How to Backup and Restore Your Android
Many smartphones running Android OS doesn’t have an assistant to help backup and restore contents like contacts, call logs, SMS, music, movies, photos and even applications. Making sure we know how to regularly back up our Android phones or tablets in case the worst happens are an essential skill to have. How much important information do you keep on your Android device? In fact, it is very important for all Android users backing up their phone contents to computer.
Smartphones and tablets android is a sophisticated mobile device, Beside as us as a communication tool, android devices can also be used for storing files or data. Its many data can store in your android system such as photos, videos, contact, files and also applications. This is the reason why you should know how to regularly back up your Android phones or tablets in case the worst happens is an essential skill to have.
- Backup and Restore Without Software
Follow the steps below, but first please make sure your android is connecting to the internet connection:
- Go to menu Setting – Personal, then checklist/select à Back Up and Reset.
- Checklist/Select on the Back Up and Restore.
- Then you go back to the Setting Menu and Checklist àPersonal
- Checklist/Select Account and Sync, and sign in to your Google account then continue with sync process using Google Backup
- You will see the all files/Data for sync
- Then select the data you want to backup or for practice process you can select all.
- Google Drive – Cloud Storage & File Backup for Photo, Docs, More
- Free Download
- Can store any file (photos, stories, designs, drawings, recordings, videos – anything)
- Drive starts with 15 GB & free Google online storage
- Drive support any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Safety and easy access from any devices (laptops, tablets, mobiles)
- Easily share files and folders with others.
- No email attachment needed
- CM Backup – Safe, Cloud, Speedy
- Not support for backup application
- Only backup contacts, messages, call logs, bookmarks, calendar info, alarms, and user dictionaries.
- Safe, Simple and FREE cloud backup download
- No root or other authorities required
- Free up memory – Instant 5 GB: extend your storage by saving your stuff in the cloud View your stuff on the web by desktop: access https://cloud.cmcm.com
- Automatically backup important items every day.
4. Helium – App Sync and Backup
- Free Download
- No root required
- Backup call log and SMS
- All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
- No ads
- Automatic Backup Schedule
- Can Backup & Restore to SD Card & PC
- With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices– even if they are not on the same network.
- Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
- App Backup & Restore
- Free Download
- Simple Transfer : android package kit Extractor & android package kit Editor & android package kit Installer & android package kit sharer
- Small, Simple, Easy Backup tool developed by Trust Lab
- Auto Back-up & Restore multi-versions to avoid unnecessary or dissatisfied updates.
- Easy Backup & Restore to external SD card
- App Backup & Restore CANNOT backup/restore data or settings of apps,
- only backup/restore android package kit files
- Not Supporting to all devices (Not Support SAF Permission)
- If you want to auto backup apps, please open our app before updating apps
- You need to backup apps to SD card or cloud before factor resetting, or backups will be removed due to system restriction
Please read also article:
- The Best Windows 8 Tablet 2017
- Top 5 Antivirus for Linux Free Download
- Top 5 IT Management Software for Small Business